Offers an introduction to the library of books which are the foundation of our faith and provides a refreshing orientation to the Book and opens a door of understanding to all other Bible study. In seven, one-hour sessions, participants will explore basic issues.
- What Is the Bible?
- How Did the Bible Come to Be?
- What Is the Old Testament About?
- What Is the New Testament About?
- How Has the Bible Been Preserved and Handed On?
- How Shall We Study the Bible?
- What Is the Place of the Bible in Our Lives?